Starting now to April 2021
You are a passionate social changemaker and love to find innovative solutions for societal challenges? You are a passionate advocate for gender equality and women empowerment? You have seen or experienced the power of sport to make a change? We need your passion, energy, learning abilities, work experience and diverse skills! Join our team and support the development of an international network of women empowerment through sports with us.
About CamP Group
CamP Group gGmbH is a German non-profit organisation. We understand ourselves as think-and-do-tank whose goal is to solve social problems through in-depth research and best practices. The business unit „think-tank“ researches new approaches and shapes policy through development policy work, consulting and evaluation services. As a „do-tank“ we conceive, realize and develop projects in the field of participation, gender equality and engagement, which contribute to the solution of social problems.
Learn more on our work www.camp-group.org
About the Opportunity
We are seeking a research assistant and virtual conference organizer for our international operating project “Girls in the Lead – A network for women empowerment in sports”.
In 2019 we have initiated Girls in the Lead, an international network of gender practioners aiming to jointly encourage change for more gender equity in the sport for development sector. Our founding partners are sports for development organisations focused on gender equity based in India (CRHP (Comprehensive Rural Health Project) & Naz Foundation), USA (Girls on the run), Germany (Seitenwechsel e.V.) , Kenya (Moving the Goalposts) and South Africa (Boxgirls South Africa). We have developed a co-created digital platform, where girls’ and women’s empowerment organisations in the field of sport for development can get support on their capacity building efforts in the areas of program design, impact assessment and advocacy.
- Assisting the CEO with research and preparation of seminars and white papers
- Writing project reports and documenting project activities
- Assisting with the coordination of international digital conferences for the members of the Girls in the Lead network
- Supporting the online communication via Girls in the Lead website and social media channels as needed
- Writing Blogs and articles on topics around gender and sports
- Coordinating upload of new content on the website/ changes in information
- Have an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Sports for Development, Gender Studies or an other project related field
- Bilingual in German and English
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organisation skills and willing and able to work independently
- Great writing skills for online communication
- Good knowledge of WordPress
- Experience in marketing and project coordination
- Experience in remote work and virtual conferences
Fun. Fast. Focused.
You will be equipped with all necessary working tools (access to printer, laptop, software for international calls, design, project management) as well as the opportunity to be in a network with other women leaders and be supported by the CEO. You will work remotely and independently.
If we caught your interest, we are looking forward to your application until 02.10.2020.
Send your CV, at least 2 writing samples and a motivational letter in German explaining what you can bring to the www.girlsinthelead.org project to the email: email@example.com